“Caspian” Stoneware Water Filtration Crock – 2.4 Gallons
The “Caspian” stoneware water filtration crock—where fashion meets form. Each crock is a unique handcrafted work of art. Inside, the CeraMetix® Ceramic Filter Candle removes bacteria, aluminum, arsenic, cadmium, chloramines, chlorine, cysts, fluoride, lead, mercury, nickel, radionuclides, silver, tri-halomethane, VOC’s, zinc, pharmaceuticals, and more (See filter specs below, from AquaCera). The “Caspian” 16 inch clearance means it can fit underneath a cabinet. Gravity fed filtration system: enjoy pure water on tap, anywhere in your home. No power or running water required. Great for lake houses and cabins, for filtering pond and river water, for emergencies, or for removing what municipal water companies miss.
- Two filters included
- Height with stand*: 16"
- Base Dimensions: 10.5″ x 13″ (steel stand)*
- Base Height: 2.75″*
- Crock Diameter: 13″ at widest*
- Distance from spigot to table: 3.25″*
- Weight: 30lb*
- Capacity*: 2.4 Gallons (Top: 18 C. Filtered: 21 C.)
- Flow Rate: See our Flow Rate Info
- Your choice of 4 glazing styles
- Your choice of ceramic or hand-forged steel stand for easy dispensing
- Crock, stand, and filters are made in the USA!
*Dimensions are approximate.
*all glazes are hand applied and variations will happen
View Product Care And Use Instructions
Need a crock for a 5 gallon water jug instead? Check out our water crock for 5 gallon carboys.